Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me X3




Rainbow Sandals,  I am very loyal to this brand.  Since I bought my first pair in 1997 I have never been without a pair.  This brand prides themselves on a quality pair of sandals that lasts and is extremely confortable.  Since 1997 I have only needed to purchase 3 pair.  Built for beach goers, surfers and summertime type people, they offer a simple style, not flashy or loud.  Their target market is laid back people who just want a cool comfortable pair of sandals they can wear every day all summer long for years.  I love Rainbows. 


Casio G- Shock frogman is the biggest toughest watch that Casio sells.   Very much like the Rainbows this watch is built for a specific type of person.  The market is the waterman, scuba diver and overall outdoors type.  I have owned 3 Frogman’s in a period of 14 years.  The can withstand all kinds of abuse and still last.  They have a solar battery; witch means any kind of light charges the battery. There are  too Many other features to name.  This watch will last until you just want another one, not because of a malfunction or something breaks. 

The Arnette Swinger.  I am seeing a pattern in the brands that I am loyal to.  I had a pair of Swingers in high school and just loved them.  They are very lightweight and very comfortable.  When wearing them you cant even feel them on your face.   I am the type of person that finds something they like and doesn’t follow what is popular or the next big thing.  Rainbow, Casio and Arnett love me as a costumer.  The problem with some of these products is they stop making them and are really hard to find, but that makes it more fun hunting them down, and less people have the

No comments:

Post a Comment