Monday, February 27, 2012

Final Project: Product

The great thing about Chocolate Boosters is that I am actually just coating existing products.  The great thing is I already have a base of loyal costumers and users.  I am looking for a slightly better reaction to the supplements’ than they had before.  The consumer will feel the same health and energy benefits with a better taste..  There are many different energy supplements and vitamins already on the market, That gives me a variety to work with.   An organization with several product lines has a product mix. A product mix consists of all the product lines and items that a particular seller offers for sale. (Armstrong/Kotler, Marketing, pg 22)  My plan is to in a sense team up with all these existing brands and offer to make their bad tasting supplements better.  By adding a smooth chocolate covering loyal customers will continue to buy them and hesitant consumers will hopefully be pushed over the edge.   Product quality is one of the marketer’s major positioning tools. Quality has a direct impact on product or service performance; thus, it is closely linked to customer value and satisfaction.  (Armstrong/Kotler, Marketing, pg. 13)  Once I have these new and existing costumers, I will need to keep them coming back for more.  I am counting on the original vitamin or energy supplement to work as it is designed, and keep producing positive results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment