Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


  My name is Todd Cecil( Audio Engineer) I am the son of a band teacher and a piano teacher and the grandson of a music store owner.  Needless to say, I have music flowing in my veins.  I always had the passion for music and recording but never thought is was a very practical career path.  I found out that if one wants to be happy and successful you must pursue your passion.  I pride myself in capturing good clean audio and helping talent preform to the best of their ability.  I specialize in location recording and studio recording.  So many talented performances go unrecorded.  My goals to provide the opportunity for talent to focus on performing and I will focus on recording and making them sound the best or better than they can.  We have advanced in technology to the point that I can record and improve the quality of audio and provide a great sounding listing experience.  My main focus is to provide an affordable avenue for young talent to experience the thrill of expressing themselves and hearing it back in the best sounding audio quality for them to always have and share.  The problem to day is young talent can’t afford expensive studio time and engineer fees.  By providing an affordable positive experience, I hope to restore the love for real talent and quality audio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment