Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: Great Customer Service


I am loyal to a few brands and companies.  I wear sandals year around and love the feel of a comfortable pair.  I bought my first pair of Rainbow brand sandals in 2002 and fell in love with the style and comfort.  Rainbow sandals pride themselves on long lasting comfortable sandals.  Not only do they last a long time, but also their customer service is exceptional. Marketing an Introduction Armstrong/ Kotler page(156) People differ greatly in their readiness to try new products. In each product area, there are “consumption pioneers” and early adopters. Other individuals adopt new products much later. People can be classified into the adopter categories. After a slow start, an increasing number of people adopt the new product. I received a new pair as a gift and they didn’t fit, I was able to send them back for free and get a new pair at no charge no hassle and in a timely manner.  I will continue to be loyal to this product.   

No comments:

Post a Comment